Stage 2 Re-Opening
Please read the following important information regarding our stage 2 re-opening
We’re thrilled to inform you that the Government has announced Phase 2 of eased restrictions.
We will be re-opening on Monday 22nd June.
This means you can again start to access the gym (including gym equipment), group fitness classes and our pool!
Due to the current restrictions, we will be opening with a change of operating hours & bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
This means, as a community, we can start moving together again and be able to:
✔️ Connect with others
✔️ Get MORE social interaction
✔️ Re-ignite your fitness and wellbeing journey✔️ Support your local Centre
Monday - Friday: 6am - 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 6pm
Monday - Friday: 6am - 8.30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 6pm
*remember to book in your visit to our Centre to avoid disappointment
What you need to know
Bookings will need to be made in advance to avoid disappointment. Following social distancing rules and the state regulations, we are limited to the number of people in each room and classes as well as the venue overall.
In the interest of public safety, walk-ins will not be available.
Operating Hours - Centre
- Monday - Friday: 6am - 9pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 6pm
Operating Hours - Pool
- Monday - Friday: 6am - 8.30pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 6pm
Pricing & Passes
- Direct debit memberships will re-commence on 25 June 2020
- Your membership can be reinstated at your request. Please contact us to arrange this on 5967 1675 or click here
- Multi-Visit passes can be paid by Debit or Credit Card upon arrival.
Our amenities will be available for showers & changing with social distancing parameters in place.
Please note the following other changes to our facilities:
- Restricted numbers in changerooms in line with social distancing
- No bubbler access. Please bring a full water bottle with you.
- Some gym equipment may be unavailable for use to allow for social distancing rules.
- Stretching Area will be closed for use
- Lockers will not be available for use at this time. Please keep your belongings with you either on the side of the pool or at your station in the gym.
ACCESS TO OUR POOL
Swimming will be available as follows:
- a maximum of 16 people per 50 minutes
- All sessions must be booked in advance
Bookings are required and recommended to ensure you do not miss out.
Note: Sessions will run for 50-minutes. Please arrive prior to your booked time. You will need to be marked off by a customer service officer. Please finish your swim and exit the centre within the allocated time.
Learn to Swim
Your class time will remain the same as before our shutdown and classes will re-commence as of Monday 29th June. Classes will be resuming at different stages and communication will be made prior to your child’s class resuming.
If you would like to look at changing your class time or join our Learn to Swim program please contact our team, who will be able to tell you availability and get you started.
Click here to contact our team.
Changes to how we run your class
- No equipment will be used for the first 5 minutes of each class to ensure adequate cleaning from the previous class.
- Our Infants classes will not be resuming at this time but we will work to resume them as soon as restrictions allow.
- Platypus, Jellyfish, Marlin, Seals and Seahorses will not return as of Monday 29th but we will be working towards resuming them in the weeks that follow. Communication of your start date will be made via phone or email by one of our team.
- Please come dressed ready to swim, our change rooms and showers are open, but we encourage you to try to minimise your time in Centre.
- All students and members must sign in at reception upon entry.
- Parents can attend to watch lessons but we ask you to limit the number to 1 caregiver at a time.
- After lesson swimming will not be available in the pool due to capacity restrictions.
- All lessons and membership payments will resume the Thursday prior to your first lesson.
- If you do not wish to restart lessons please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to discuss your options.
Your Direct Debit membership includes one lesson per week and gives your child unlimited pool access when restrictions are eased. Lap lanes are available for students to practise swimming through our online booking system. Click here to book a lane.
How are we helping to keep us all safe:
You will notice some changes to our centre and our swimming lessons as we return during stage 2 of restriction easing.
- You will see additional staff members allocated as Hygiene Officer’s on deck during lesson times
- We have moved our chairs and benches following social distancing rules.
- You will notice Sanitisation stations throughout the pool deck and the centre.
- We are undertaking extra cleaning of facilities and equipment.
- Teachers will be retrained to use minimal contact where possible.
- All teachers have undertaken Infection control training.
- We have amended certain classes to reduced capacity to comply with social distancing regulations.
- You will notice a separate entry and exit point for lessons where applicable and separate entry and exit point for the pool hall.
ACCESS TO OUR HEALTH CLUB
Group fitness classes will operate with social distancing rules in place.
- Group Fitness 1 = 10 people per class
Available classes include:
- Body Balance
Please check our Facebook page and website for session times. Training sessions are limited to 45 minutes.
Each person will be required to bring a towel or mat and wipe down equipment before and after use.
All classes must be booked in advance.
Please limit your time in Centre before and after class.
Access is available as follows :
- Gym (cardio & weights) are accessible with social distancing and additional cleaning in place
- A maximum of 20 people will be permitted in the gym at any one time based on social distancing restrictions and available equipment.
- Bring your own mat.
- Visitors MUST bring a towel to train.
- All sessions must be booked in advance.
- Training sessions are limited to 45 minutes
- All equipment must be wiped over before and after use - you will find wipes or spray in Centre.
- Please finish your gym session and exit the centre within the allocated time.
You might notice some changes in CentreTo help reduce the spread of CoVid-19, you will find some big changes in our Centre when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
Our Centre teams have been busy cleaning and preparing for a re-start of programs and re-opening. This means we have taken strict actions to ensure a high standard of environmental cleaning and providing adequate quantities of hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities in prominent places.
What to expect in Centre
We are operating as a cashless Centre with EFTPOS available for all transactions. We will be accepting card payments only to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
1.5m Social Distancing
The safety of our staff & patrons is our highest priority. Please follow the social distancing markers around the Centre, ensuring you adhere to the distancing guidelines of 1.5m between the next person.
Our sanitisation stations will be found all around our Centre. Please sanitise your hands as you enter and exit each area of our Centre.
If you have any questions or need support, our team is available HERE.
We are experiencing unprecedented levels of enquiries. We are trying our best to keep up with the influx of calls and appreciate your patience at this time. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as practical.
We’ve missed you and are excited about the great work Australians have done, to help us open sooner and connect with you again.
We would like to thank you for sticking with us through these uncertain times and hope that you have been able to continue meeting your health and fitness goals whether it’s in your own backyard, walking the dog or with our very own Home Fitness Network.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Something we missed? Check out our FAQs below or call our team who will be able to help you.